More gifs, please credit, blah blah blah. Shrunk like whoa.
1. Saito slickin’ back dat hair.
2. Saito sheds his jacket for his fans.
3. TONGUE WAGGLE (>_> creepy)
4. SANO PUNCHHH (while saito sighs at his enthusiasm)
5. THE MOST RIDICULOUS BULLSHIT EVER. (who thought this made sense?)
6. Yumi and Shishio
7. YUMI but this looks bad with half the frames gone.
8. YAHIKO GETTING ATTACKED BY LU NO 1!
Néle Azevedo :Ice Men Figuriines in Belfast, Ireland
brazilian artist néle azevedo ,presented as part of the belfast
festival at queen’s university in northern ireland.
the artwork is a collection of hundreds of carved ‘ice-men’, ‘Monumento Minimo’, perched readily side by side on the steps of custom house in the city of belfast, a carefully prepared intervention that slowly thawed under the heat of the day. the figures sit slouched, with legs dangling – an oddly charming set of characters
full of aloof charisma. the project was selected by the curator of the event as a tribute to titanic victims, the ephemeral artwork a powerful expression of the transitory nature of life, and death.
Bodega Otazu Winery in La Rioja has created one space next to the caves for events & weddings. They wanted a timeless look & great comfort that is why they have selected STUA Laclasica chair with uphostered seat in walnut stain. A project by Spiu in Pamplona. (Photo: Raul Gonzalez)